Re: tax facts

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 15:29:52 PST

FYI I have a Daytimer Calendar loaded on my PC and whenever I travel, I
record the mileage and amounts spent. It's not perfect but it does allow me
to go through it pretty quickly if I just go back through the year. Of
course you have to keep a file for receipts too. I have an envelope for
each month and keep them in the main file. Just one way...I'm sure there
are even better ones.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net