Re: Art and computer room

---------

From: martha dodge (4boys_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 15:19:35 PST

Jenna,
My art room is also a computer lab for graphic and tech design. This is at
the high school level. We have 12 computers, two large art tables and 6
double drafting/art desks. Sounds crowded? It is but it works for me. The
computers are on one side of the room, and the sink and messy work is done
on the other side of the room. Students are not supposed to do any messy
work on the computer desks. My largest class is 25 and that is too crowded
to do large art work. You could make it work if the room were very large.
Hope this helps in your quest to get your art room.
Martha D.

---