Re: Teacher burnout - my last word

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 15:19:40 PST

Hi Folks,
    You know that endless stream of promotional pamphlets you get from your
employer for courses in stress management, etc? Take all the pages and
create paper airplanes, origami, whatever brings down your blood pressure--
decorate and send back to the administrative offices via school mail. :-)
Then go home and re-claim your life!

> The advice is simple
> but advice often hard to take
>
>> http://www.edweek.org/jobs/jobstory.cfm?slug=07burnout_cc.h02
>
> The bottom line is that we MUST find time for ourselves.

> Putting off your passion will make you anxious.
> Take some time to nurture your passion

    Yeah, Patty, You Soar Girl!!

> Patty

            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus