Teacher burnout - my last word

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 14:22:54 PST

The advice is simple
but advice often hard to take

> http://www.edweek.org/jobs/jobstory.cfm?slug=07burnout_cc.h02

The bottom line is that we MUST find time for ourselves.

My passion has been sitting on hold for a number of weeks because of
weather. I fly. That's the something new I learned to do and I learned a lot
about learning curves. But' when I don't or can't fly I have learned that I
get very anxious.

Putting off your passion will make you anxious.
Take some time to nurture your passion

Patty

---