Re: Glass Beads

---------

From: Nancy Bennett (nbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 14 1907 - 21:36:55 PDT

When I took a class in making glass beads we coated the mandrels with 3
coats of release, letting it dry completely between coats. (So hard to
wait!) Even then it is sometimes hard to get the bead off. Sometime you
can soak the whole thing in water to soften the release. Or carefully
grip the bead with a pair of pliers and turn the mandrel to break it
loose. Just be careful not to break the bead!.

Nancy B.