Glass Beads

---------

From: . . (artgal50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 13:21:34 PST

I just received my Glass Bead Beginners Set form Dick Blick but I am having some problems releasing the beads from the madrels.  If anyone has some pointers I would greatly appreciate the advice.  It seems like the bead release begins to crack off the madrel as I am melting the glass rod around it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Barb in Texas

"In a completely rational society, the best of us would be teachers and the rest of us would have to settle for something less"...Lee Iacocca

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*. ---