naturalist art slides?

---------

From: Colleen Corrigan (cmcorrigan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 12:30:30 PST

Hi folks,

I'm putting together a course on nature journaling and would like to
include a section on naturalist artists (ie Beatrix Potter, Henry David
Thoreau, etc), people who have used their sketching skills in art to
demonstrate a knowledge of the natural world. My question is: where can I
find slides of work by these people? Slides of their sketches, final
works, field notes, profiles in action? I would be grateful for a source
that allows borrowing or purchase for relatively cheap for educators.

Thanks very much-

Colleen
University of Wisconsin-Madison

FYI: I noticed someone was looking for the "Rivers and Tides" Andy
Goldsworthy documentary. There's a list of theatres and other info at
www.roxie.com

---