Technology Lesson links on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 09:44:36 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Incredible Art Department is in need of good technology lesson plans. I have
added links to technology lessons from Getty ArtsEdNet list members. You
will find links to Harold Olejarz's lessons, Alix Peshette's and Carolyn
Robert's lesson on the middle school page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/middlelessons.html
Harold has some excellent digital imaging and video lessons. Alix's mandala
lesson is superb. Carolyn's lessons using PC paint are for high school - but
I used them with middle school. Renee Berge has also used Carolyn's lessons
with 8th grade:
http://rb043.k12.sd.us/art_tech_8th.htm

You will also find a link to Carolyn's lessons from the high school lesson
page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/highlessons.html

If you have some lessons on your site you want to share --- just send me
your link and I will add it.

Middle School teachers will want to check the link to work by Bunki Kramer's
students (I borrowed her CD title Oodles of Ideas for that link):

You can buy Bunki's ideas on CD at a really low prince. You get LOTS of
great images, student hand-outs and more. Oodles of Ideas I and II are in
the Sax catalog. You can buy Oodles III and IV from Bunki and Carolyn
Roberts (mailto:bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us and
mailto:croberts@coastalnet.com). See Bunki's and Carolyn's presentation at
NAEA. Get your own Oodles of Ideas before that next snow day - and have fun
browsing the CD.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

P.S. FYI - Joe Applebaum's lesson
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/cubismphoto.htm has been
linked to from the Wisconsin IDEAS Portal Web Site.
http://ideas.wisconsin.edu. IAD does get some notice.

---