Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Technology Lesson links on IAD

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 09:44:36 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Incredible Art Department is in need of good technology lesson plans. I have
added links to technology lessons from Getty ArtsEdNet list members. You
will find links to Harold Olejarz's lessons, Alix Peshette's and Carolyn
Robert's lesson on the middle school page:
Harold has some excellent digital imaging and video lessons. Alix's mandala
lesson is superb. Carolyn's lessons using PC paint are for high school - but
I used them with middle school. Renee Berge has also used Carolyn's lessons
with 8th grade:

You will also find a link to Carolyn's lessons from the high school lesson

If you have some lessons on your site you want to share --- just send me
your link and I will add it.

Middle School teachers will want to check the link to work by Bunki Kramer's
students (I borrowed her CD title Oodles of Ideas for that link):

You can buy Bunki's ideas on CD at a really low prince. You get LOTS of
great images, student hand-outs and more. Oodles of Ideas I and II are in
the Sax catalog. You can buy Oodles III and IV from Bunki and Carolyn
Roberts ( and See Bunki's and Carolyn's presentation at
NAEA. Get your own Oodles of Ideas before that next snow day - and have fun
browsing the CD.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department

P.S. FYI - Joe Applebaum's lesson has been
linked to from the Wisconsin IDEAS Portal Web Site. IAD does get some notice.