Teacher Burn Out-Marcia & Patty

---------

From: Judy Grochowski (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 19:18:00 PST

Marcia,
    My hope for you is that you recharge and come back to the classroom healthier & happier than ever. One thought I had as I read your post was that perhaps since you have researched the topic, and given what your own situation may be, that you could present on this very worthy topic to professional groups in the future....or write about it? Just a thought...
    And Patty, sorry to hear about your student, sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers your way.
Jude

   I have been researching stress and teacher burnout for about 6 months and find that there is very little data on the topic...but what IS out there says it is a REAL issue.

---