Easy Bookmaking Lesson Plans

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 18:37:41 PST

Dear Educartors,

I ran across some easy to follow lesson plans for handmade books while I was
updating my Calder page - The plans are from the San Diego Museum of Art:

http://www.sdmart.org/education-plans.html

Lesson Plans for Creating Artistic Books from San Diego Museum of Art (pdf
files) Accordion book Flag book Flutter book Japanese stab binding
Pop-up book Star book Tunnel book Paste paper Screen Printing

I added this resource to my site:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/paper.htm#Bookmaking

I have some additional links for Calder Lesson plans too:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/calder.htm

Judy Decker

---