Re: Teacher Burn Out

---------

From: martha dodge (4boys_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 18:14:05 PST

Linda,
 I understand completely. I NEED to create art every day. At night when my
children are in bed I sit on the sofa and use prismacolor pencils or gel
pens on different papers. Doesn't sound too artistic, I know, but this is
all I need for now. I have trained my students to never return their extra
paint until they ask me first. If I have time I use the paint to create a
quick abstract painting. Some day I will dig out my art table that is in the
laundry room under a pile of stuff. For now, my little corner of the sofa is
just fine.
Martha D.

---