Re: Need your input

---------

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 16:12:51 PST

Judy,

 I spend money all year long. Probably the most in the middle of the year and toward the end. We have to have our orders in by mid- January for the next year.I don't even know what projects I am going to do for the next year at that time. So I usually end up wanting something that I didn't think of or didn't know I would need. Iprobably spend between $300-$400 throughout the year. It all adds up. I just bought some brown yarn for hair for our bobblehead dolls because we ran out of that color. There is always something. MJ

>From: "Judy Nagel"
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk"
>Subject: Need your input
>Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 06:51:52 -0600
>
>Hi All, We have been having an internal discussion regarding the monies that
>art educators spend on their classroom. I know that most of you do spend
>some of your own dollars on your classroom needs. Can you tell me as a
>general statement, at what time of the year do you do that? Is it usually
>at the beginning of the school year, the end of the school year, the middle
>of the school year or all year around? What is the approximate amount
>spent? If you can offer some help, please respond to me at jdnag@elknet.net
>Thanks a bunch!
>Judy Nagel
>Sax Arts & Crafts
>jdnag@elknet.net
>jnagel@saxarts.com
>

>---

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. ---