Digital Video Camcorders?

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshette_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 13:58:43 PST

Hi Gang,
I'm just about to buy a few digital video camcorders for my computer classes. I'm looking at cameras under $500. A few questions to those of you who already use digital video camera:

What features do you like the best on your camera?

What features to you wish you had bought that you don't have?

What media format do you use? Pro's and con's?

What general advice would you give?

Many thanks!
Alix E. Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA

"If learning is an act of exploration, then technology equips the explorer for the journey of a lifetime..."

Boomerang.gif