RE: Need your input

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 12:48:32 PST

Judy-I spend money throughout the year, but probably mostly at the beginning
for my classroom and the end when I'm running out of stuff. I used to spend
in the neighborhood of $1000/year, but I have been trying to cut back on
that. I still spend a lot on books and things like yarn, scissors, etc. when
I find a deal. The govt. as you know, is allowing an automatic deduction of
$250 on teachers' taxes. Hope this helps. Linda