Re: Need your input

---------

From: Sid Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 12:29:38 PST

I'm not sure that is the right interpretation...I think that all teachers can
claim $250 on their taxes for supplies purchased without having to keep records
or provide documentation. I believe that you can claim more with careful
records, but it do so might draw attention to your return. We need an
accountant on list! Sid