RE: Teacher Burn Out

---------

From: Ramos, Myriam (MRamos_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 10:32:29 PST

 There are faculty at my school who have probably missed one or two
days every week since the beginning of school- and they don't seen to have a

problem with it...
kirstie

I feel the same way. It's too hard o come back from an absence because the
subs never understand my plans even if I demo to them in person or even when
they observe a class the previous day. I've been schedulling doctor's
appointments for after 3:00 so I don't miss school.

Myriam

---