Humor in art/ceramics

---------

From: . . (artgal50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 08:05:04 PST

anyone have a ceramics lesson that would involve humor in art?  This is for a high school level.  I also need any websites that might have any info on the history,  All help will be greatly appreciated.

BArbara in Texas

"In a completely rational society, the best of us would be teachers and the rest of us would have to settle for something less"...Lee Iacocca

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. ---