RE: Pacing guide for art

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 07:19:30 PST

Carolyn-what, exactly, do you mean? We do mapping guides where we block out
the major units/lessons by the week or month. We used to do pacing guides in
which we were to list our NCSCS goals day by day-a real pain. I got so I
would write one then draw long arrows since we do most of our on a daily
basis anyway. If what I have will help you, let me know. Linda