Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Need your input

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 05:40:18 PST

I spend money all year - usually anything I cannot purchase through catalogs
or something I need immediately I buy myself. Sometimes it's only a few
dollars and not worth the trouble of getting a pre-approved purchase order,
and sometimes its because the budget is frozen and I'm not allowed to spend
anymore. I probably spend around $300 a year.
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher