Re: Need your input

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 05:40:18 PST

I spend money all year - usually anything I cannot purchase through catalogs
or something I need immediately I buy myself. Sometimes it's only a few
dollars and not worth the trouble of getting a pre-approved purchase order,
and sometimes its because the budget is frozen and I'm not allowed to spend
anymore. I probably spend around $300 a year.
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> Hi All, We have been having an internal discussion regarding the monies
that
> art educators spend on their classroom. I know that most of you do spend
> some of your own dollars on your classroom needs. Can you tell me as a
> general statement, at what time of the year do you do that? Is it usually
> at the beginning of the school year, the end of the school year, the
middle
> of the school year or all year around? What is the approximate amount
> spent? If you can offer some help, please respond to me at
jdnag@elknet.net
> Thanks a bunch!
> Judy Nagel
> Sax Arts & Crafts