Need your input

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 04:51:52 PST

Hi All, We have been having an internal discussion regarding the monies that
art educators spend on their classroom. I know that most of you do spend
some of your own dollars on your classroom needs. Can you tell me as a
general statement, at what time of the year do you do that? Is it usually
at the beginning of the school year, the end of the school year, the middle
of the school year or all year around? What is the approximate amount
spent? If you can offer some help, please respond to me at jdnag@elknet.net
Thanks a bunch!
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts