Re: New York art position for 2003-2004

---------

From: Dennis Golombek (dennis_golombek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 03:23:02 PST

In this area of New York State the term is "EXCESSED" from the Latin meaning of "out of work, find some other way of helping our youth and supporting your family; as in "your art job is just excess baggage."

Dennis

Dennis Golombek
Lowry Middle School
North Tonawanda, NY
http://www.dgolombek.net

>From: PrimaryE@aol.com
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk"
>Subject: Re: New York art position for 2003-2004
>Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 02:21:14 EST
>
>In a message dated 3/3/03 12:20:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>mwhiteaz@cybertrails.com writes:
>

> > ACCESSED?! What is that a euphemism for? Fired? Riffed?
>
>This means that your job has been eliminated and for seven years they must
>offer it to you if they reinstate it. Eileen
>

>---

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. ---