teacher burnout

---------

From: Marian Colman (colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 02:37:02 PST

First of all, Patty, you are a great writer. You have a gift with putting
words together and your reflections are sensitive and earnest. I always
tune in to your posts and thank you for sharing your perspective. Secondly,
Melissa, you are admirable for your discipline in accomplishing so much. I
have the same schedule, but kids are grown and I'm usually in bed by 9!
You have inspired me to get more work done in my studio during the week.
Thanks to both of you!!
Marian

---