New Ceramics lesson online - grades 3 thru 12

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 21:18:48 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I was updating my Animals in Art - Symbolism page and ran across an Egyptian
faience image:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/resources/Look/Animals/fish.html

That image brought to mind a lesson plan I had done with my seventh graders:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/7th-cerfish.htm
I have done this lesson with students from grades 3 thru 12 (just had
different expectations).

If you are interested - here is my Animal Symbolism page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/animals.htm

Judy Decker

---