Re: Middle School discipline problems

---------

From: Frances Briggs (frances.briggs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 17:59:13 PST

Hi Lesley,
I wanted to recommend a book for behavior management that worked wonders for
me- it's called, "Setting Limits in the Classroom" by Robert MacKenzie.
Also, Harry Wong is really really helpful (suggested by two people on this
list). Between these two authors you should be able to solve your
discipline problems. I think these books saved my life. It also helps if
the administration in your school is supportive. Good luck.
Yours, Frances