RE: the question of anime

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 16:24:13 PST

Can anyone recommend some good books on anime or animation that content
wise would be appropriate for a 5th grader (10 - 11 years old). Reading
level could be as high as 8th grade. I have a student, who has notebooks
full of characters, storylines, and sequences. It is the first time I've
seen him not turn something into a joke all year long. He, like many of
my boys, is bored with reading. I've been trying to tap into their
passions, and provide books about interests and hobbies they have to
keep them reading.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert

---