Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Judy Chicago & Buffalo

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 15:21:12 PST

Thanks Ken - I just finished grading the 2nd class today. I'll take some pictures tomorrow and get them posted. I was amazed at how deep some of them got in their thought process.
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher

    The students really enjoyed creating these and the results were awesome! I

  I would agree that these are neat. Are there any more? I like the color and design tie in with the complete setting.

  Ken Schwab