Early Childhood Education - Primary grades

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 14:49:17 PST

Heidi - a Montessori educator - posted the following information to Art
Educator list serve. I wrote to her that I would share it with you. The
newsletters contain many interdisciplinary lessons, hands-on activities, and
recipes.

From Heidi:

>...Many of you looking for free springtime lesson activities including
Mother's Day projects, activities for Cinco de Mayo, etc. will also be
interested in the some of the following links.

> Visit http://www.amonco.org/montessori_winter_handson.html

> Visit http://www.amonco.org/montessori_fall_handson.html

> Visit http://www.amonco.org/springtime_celebrations.html

I added links to these from the following IAD page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artgames.html
(Access it through Art Departments -- then art links)

Judy

---