Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Early Childhood Education - Primary grades

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 14:49:17 PST

Heidi - a Montessori educator - posted the following information to Art
Educator list serve. I wrote to her that I would share it with you. The
newsletters contain many interdisciplinary lessons, hands-on activities, and

From Heidi:

>...Many of you looking for free springtime lesson activities including
Mother's Day projects, activities for Cinco de Mayo, etc. will also be
interested in the some of the following links.

> Visit

> Visit

> Visit

I added links to these from the following IAD page:
(Access it through Art Departments -- then art links)