ChildArt Festival Washington DC - September 2003

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 09:01:33 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I just received this information from Dr. Ishaq (from Interantional Child
Art Foundation).... It may be too later to get your work entered in the
competition --but it may be worth a try (see contact information below -
there may be more info on the site: http://www.icaf.org/ ). Those in the
Washington DC area will want to stop by at the festival in September.

International ChildArt Festival Washington, DC September 6-13, 2003

Young American artists from across the United States will host children from
around the world at an international celebration of children's creativity
and imagination in Washington, DC in September 2003. Organized by the
International Child Art Foundation (ICAF ), this historic assembly of some
of the most creative children on the planet will lay the foundation for a
future world leadership that is both creative and cooperative. You and your
family are invited to the events on The National Mall on Sept 9, 10 and 11.
Free arts and crafts activities will be provided to the public on The
National Mall on Sept 9 (Mother Earth Day), Sept. 10 (Children's Wellness
Day) and Sept. 11 (Children's Peace Day). Find out more
http://www.icaf.org/ )

Here is contact information from Dr. Ishaq:

Ashfaq Ishaq, PhD, FRSA
Executive Director
International Child Art Foundation
1350 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20036
1 202 530 1000 x 208
1 202 530 1080 fax
ishaq@icaf.org
olympiad@icaf.org
www.icaf.org

I have added this information to Art News:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/artnews.html

Judy Decker

---