Gina's Personal Mandalas - now online

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 08:33:31 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Gina Grant - from Melbourne, Australia - sent me another great project:
Personal Mandalas. I have added them to her "Web page"
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/ArtTeachers/ggrant2.htm

I will eventually put the mandalas as a lesson plan on Incredible Art
Department.

Gina's web pages are linked from:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

If you have projects to share and do not have your own web site, I can make
one for you (a very simple one like I did for Gina).
Just send me the images, name and location of your school and a little
information about how you did the project.

Judy Decker

---