Re: magna?

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 06:15:21 PST

I have three of the "How to Draw Manga" books that I loan out from my
classroom, and the kids love them. They are not easy to find, the internet it
the best way, unless you live in Seattle. Look specifically for that title,
there are 14 in the series, but one, two and how to draw robots are the only 3
I found without too much inappropriate content. Even then I had to edit them a
little.