Headphones in the Art Class

---------

From: Freeland, Sue (freelas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 05:55:26 PST

 I have found that allowing students to listen to headphones during Art class, at other times than instructional, has been helpful in keeping the students focused on their work. The work ends up being more original, and it cuts down on idle chit chat. The rule in school is no headphones in the classroom except for study hall. Does anyone know of any websites or information that would support my use of headphones in a high school class? I would appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Sue

---