Re: Tres Culturas: Summer Santa Fe Seminar Opportunity

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 05:53:23 PST

If you have a place to stay in Santa Fe, such as with friends, you don't
have to pay for room and board (I think lunch is included everyday,
though), so the "commuter" fee is less.

Nancy

>>> rliebergen@new.rr.com 03/03/03 10:44PM >>>

Hi Nancy, It's me again, Carol Liebergen. I understood from your
e-mail that the cost was $590. What is that commuter fee of $390?
Please let me know. Carol