Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: I need suggestions for ordering art prints

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 05:47:44 PST

Look at Crystal Productions sets of prints. Art Image is another company
that sells good prints. Both can be found online.

>>> 03/03/03 05:37PM >>>

I sent a message earlier today,but my account went down and I don't know
the message sent or if anyone replied...

So, if anyone out there has advice for how I could hand-pick art visuals
my elementary art classroom, please let me know. I'm looking to order
10 or
20 prints and am discouraged by the sets that I am finding thus far...

Krista in OH