No State Left Behind

---------

From: Judy Grochowski (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 22:53:23 PST

Hi all,
    I hope I will not offend anyone when I forward this-(apologies for this ahead of time-as always, please hit the delete key if you feel it's out of place). I rather like the concepts expressed here and feel it may be a good tool for us as teachers facing this stuff. Especially in our area, which is seen by so many as dispensible when budgets get tight. That's my motivation for forwarding it. I did try to find out who the author is, with no luck, so if you forward it, just credit 'anon'
Thanks,
Jude

---