I need suggestions for ordering art prints

---------

From: Krista Ranly (krista_art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 15:37:52 PST

I sent a message earlier today,but my account went down and I don't know if
the message sent or if anyone replied...

So, if anyone out there has advice for how I could hand-pick art visuals for
my elementary art classroom, please let me know. I'm looking to order 10 or
20 prints and am discouraged by the sets that I am finding thus far...

Thanks!
Krista in OH