Andy Goldsworthy

---------

From: Palmer, Julie Anne (palmerj_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 09:29:01 PST

I saw "Rivers and Tides" this weekend. It is great!!! Go and see it if you
can. The man is amazing. You get to see him create his work and discuss the
different influences on his work, the choices he has and what choices he
makes as he is making it. It was also interesting to see his work moving and
breathing. Like I said it is great. Go and see it if you can. Also if anyone
knows how to get a copy of it please let me know. It is information on
making art that is invaluable.

---