RE: You have GOT to check out this young artist

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 09:25:46 PST

although the style was familiar, her creatures seemed to me to be her
own creations.

So far as I know, I think you're right. Unless she had a fantastic
memory from which she could "copy" at will, I saw here draw a number of
different "characters" while we were sitting in group. Other than
general characteristics which are fairly common to this genre, I think
that they were all original creations.

---