Guernica

---------

From: jw (jmwjeann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 09:20:06 PST

Thanks, Julie, for passing along the article on the Power of Art. I was
astounded when I heard about the 'cover up' on NPR a couple of weeks
ago. I'd like to share the article with my students if I may. I
emphasize Guernica's artistic and historic significance in my classes,
sometimes pairing it with Ben Shahn's "Liberation" .

--
http://shopnow.netscape.com/
---