New virus warning

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 08:47:51 PST

Hi, all,

Pasted below is a virus warning from a reputable online newsletter.

Maggie
This is a free service of Data Doctors http://ComputerProblems.com - We
share your PAIN! If
you find this information helpful, pass it on to others...

If you would like to be added or removed from this list, go to:
http://www.computerproblems.com/quikreg.cfm

______Beware of a recent spread of the new ‘LOVEGATE.C Worm’!
___________
W32.HLLW.Lovgate.C@mm is the new worm spreading fast in Europe, Taiwan,
Australia,
and Japan. The worm installs a backdoor program that could give
attackers access to
target PCs. The worm spreads by using a new social engineering tactic,
replying to
the target user's e-mail. The subject line states, "I'll try to reply as
soon as
possible. Take a look to the attachment and send me your opinion!" The
attachment
is, of course, the worm. The worm affects users of Microsoft Outlook and
Outlook
Express. For more details, check out:
http://datadr.com/redir.cfm/Lovegate_worm

---