Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Great Sites fro Kids - New to Incredible Art Department

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 09:01:17 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have started a new page on IAD -- Great Sites for Kids:
This month is museum sites. I will list different sites each month and
archive the previous months.

For those of you who haven't checked this month's Great Sites - it is
Women's History Month:

And practicing women artists as Incredible Artists:

If you come across a great site in your browsing, I want to know about it.
Next month I would like to feature Art and Math - Art and Science sites -
but send any good ones you come across for any theme/medium. I like to plan

Thanks for helping make Incredible Art Deaprtment ( ) even more "Incredible".

Judy Decker

P.S. Incredible Art Department has a new domain URL, too:
A shorter URL that would be easier for your students to type in. Both
addresses work.