RE: You have GOT to check out this young artist

---------

From: Ramos, Myriam (MRamos_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 08:16:17 PST

I agree with Marcia. The work is technically excellent. But I think this
young girl, and the thousands like her in our classrooms, need to learn to
draw from observation and imagination using different styles and techniques
until they decide on their own personal style. I also have many students who
give me a hard time when I ask them do draw differently.

I just had to put in my 2 cents.
Myriam