Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

You have GOT to check out this young artist

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 18:14:59 PST

Molly Rotman is a 16-17 year old student here in Ohio whom I met this
weekend at our annual Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) Conference
in Salem, Ohio. I have been volunteering as a facilitator for 3 or 4
years now (lost count!).
Molly would sit during group discussions, activities, and meals and whip
out these pencil on sheet paper drawings that were just phenomenal.
Below is the link to her art work; please drop in, enjoy, and drop her a

Lawrence A. Parker

Philosopher and Educational Consultant