labeling paintings - Photoshop

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 13:49:51 PST

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to label the medium category if a
student creates a painting and then scans it into Photoshop and does some
manipulations or filters, then prints it out on watercolor paper? When I
submit these to competitions or shows, I never know what to put for medium.
I think "multi" is too vague, and computer generated doesn't account for the
work that went into the original painting....
Thanks for any input!