Student teaching experiences

---------

From: Pam Stephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 17:08:51 PST

A couple of pre-service students who I mentored this year are writing an
article for publication about the realities of the classroom as compared and
contrasted to their experiences with theory in the university environment.
Do any of you have suggestions for resources that they should peruse? They
have been searching pre-service/student teaching expectations but were
hoping to find other articles similar in nature to their own.

If you'd like to contribute your own comments about what you experienced
when you student taught, I am sure these young ladies would appreciate your
remarks. You can send your remarks to me and I will forward to the two
authors.

From Texas,
Pam

---