Followup on Styrofoam plate Relief Prints...

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 15:39:07 PST

Quicky- follow up on the styrofoam plate relief prints....thanks
everyone. I created a dowel stylus with rounded tip to press harder and
a bit wider. And, I used Speedball watersoluable inks instead of the
Nasco, and the results which much different this time and very cool.

So, I will be working up a lesson plan & rubic of expectations and
evaluation for my 6-8th grade students. Anyone that has already one
assembled for me to look over and perhaps modify would be appreciated,
and any student samples online to be directed to would also be cool.
 thanks all...

Larry Seiler
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org
lseiler@ez-net.com