The Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts website

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 06:03:35 PST

Hi All,
 Check out the webpage from the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts in Philadelphia
Another fine example of quality art education in Pennsylvania !!!!!!!!

 www.pafa.org

 In addition to all of the other amazing art, look under exhibitions at the 2002 student exhibition online. This exhibit was absolutely incredible in person, and I am so glad to see it online to be shared with others. If you get a chance to be in the area when this annual show occurs, it is not to be missed.

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)

---