Fulbright to Japan

---------

From: Jerry White (bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 20:35:12 PST

Congratulations Susan and all others who are going to Japan on a Fulbright. (Really did want to travel with you all.) I got alternate again (third time) for Spring. Don't know what I could have done differently. I know that you will all learn a lot and have a wonderful time. I had been to Japan previously on a Hitachi grant. (only a few days) and I guess I was greedy for more. Absolutely loved everything that I saw and experienced at that time. Happy travels. Linda W. in Norman, OK

---