New Virus Alert

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 14:48:04 PST

Hi, all,

Just got back Friday evening from the conference and two days in the
Everglades afterwards. The following message was waiting for me, from a
reputable online newsletter.

Maggie

This is a free service of Data Doctors http://www.ComputerProblems.com -
We share your PAIN!

If you find this information helpful, pass it on to others...

If you would like to be added or removed from this list, go to:
http://www.computerproblems.com/quikreg.cfm

Previous editions of this free weekly newsletter can be read at:
http://www.topica.com/lists/computerproblems/read

VIRUS ALERT!!!!!!

W32.MyLife.B@mm is a mass-mailing worm that uses Microsoft Outlook to
spread to all addresses in the Outlook address book.

This worm will appear as a message with a caricature of Bill Clinton.

You can the information on exactly what it looks like at:
http://computerproblems.com/answer.cfm?AnswerID=32668&QuestionID=32731&CatID=41

---