Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

New Virus Alert

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 14:48:04 PST

Hi, all,

Just got back Friday evening from the conference and two days in the
Everglades afterwards. The following message was waiting for me, from a
reputable online newsletter.

This is a free service of Data Doctors -
We share your PAIN!

If you find this information helpful, pass it on to others...

If you would like to be added or removed from this list, go to:

Previous editions of this free weekly newsletter can be read at:

W32.MyLife.B@mm is a mass-mailing worm that uses Microsoft Outlook to
spread to all addresses in the Outlook address book.

This worm will appear as a message with a caricature of Bill Clinton.

You can the information on exactly what it looks like at: