Art New England Summer workshops/Bennington, VT

---------

From: Trish Gorman (TrishGorman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 13:08:39 PST

Everyone I know who has gone there has done amazing art and just loved it!
Plus--Bennington, VT is 20 minutes up the road from the Clark Art Museum and 30 from MassMOCA. The tallest mountain in Mass. is between the two museums--great hiking.
Robert Frost is buried in Bennington, and there is an impressive collection of Grandma Moses' paintings--she lived nearby. PLUS--there is the famously delectable BlueBenn Diner in town.
Be sure to leave yourself some extra time to be a tourist, too.
Write me if you want any more tourist info! I'm here, too!
Trish