Sorry! too many quotes - Re: Taxis in Mali

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 10:03:22 PST

I intended to send this privately. I do not understand how it went
through with a gazillion "quotes too many continuous lines of a

The previous message with 2 extra got the "Sorry, your message was not
sent out to 'artsednet'. Your message quotes too many continuous
lines of a previous message.

Sorry to load your email with the long quotes.

----------
>From: Sharon Henneborn <heneborn@erols.com>
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
>Subject: Re: Taxis in Mali
>Date: Sun, Mar 31, 2002, 12:44 PM

> Melissa, Thanks for your wonderful stories! Please keep sharing your
> adventures!

>>From: Melissa Enderle <melissa@afribone.net.ml>
>>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
>>Subject: Taxis in Mali
>>Date: Sun, Mar 31, 2002, 5:18 AM

>> Greetings from Mali, where it has graduated from being very hot to what
>> I would like to term as blasted hot. After putting out the thermometer for
>> about 10 minutes, the temperature was 107. Just imagine what it must have

---